Deezer Downloader or say the Deezloader has now got the attention of the people and people are very much interested in knowing how to use it for downloading music tracks and albums on their devices for free of cost. If you are also one of those people who want to know how to use the Deezer Downloader then I will guide you with the step by step precedence which is easy to follow.
How to Use Deezer Downloader?
Using Deezer Downloader is very easy but if you have never tried (used) it before then you will find our today’s guide very interesting and useful.
Simply follow the below steps to learn how to use the Deezer Downloader.
- Firstly you need to download the Deezer Downloader (Deezloader Reborn) application on your smartphone.
- Once installed launch the app from the app drawer you can find its icon at the end of the app drawer.
- Upon launching you will see the home screen of the Deezloader.
- The Deezloader application is divided into three main sections, which are the menu bar, search bar, and home page.
- In the menu bar, you can find the Menu which provides direct access to different options of the application.
- Using the search bar you can search for any particular music or soundtrack just by writing it the name.
- And on the home page, you can find the updates like you find on the YouTube app. You can see that how many singers (that you marked as favorite) has released their new soundtrack and other information like this.
- To download any music track you have to search for it, once you find it, you will see a save button.
- Tap on the save button and the Deezloader will ask you to choose the Quality of the music to choose the 320 kbps (it is the highest quality).
- Now your selected music track will start downloading on your smartphone.
So, friends, this was a very simple and easy to follow guide for learning how to use the Deezer Downloader and using this guide you can download unlimited music tracks on your smartphone.